Are you a software engineer, data scientists, or machine learning engineer looking to add a new skill set? Or maybe you just desperately need to get your application deployed?
Either way, I have you covered. ;-)
Check out what's available in the course.
- What is Docker?
- Why should you use Docker
- Where to find ready made Docker Images
- The Dockerfile
- Build a custom docker image
- Run an interactive shell
- And more!
Leveraging Docker Compose
- Dockerfile to Docker Compose Mapping
- Getting started with docker compose
- Bring up an interactive shell with Docker Compose
- Add an image from DockerHub to your Docker Compose services
- Logging in docker compose
- Getting your services to talk to one another - Python + MySQL Example
- Get your services to talk to one another - Python + MongoDB Example
- Upload an image from Docker Compose
- Docker Swarm Intro
- Create a Docker Swarm Cluster from Scratch
- Deploy a stack with Nginx and HaProxy
- Deploy a minimal Flask Application
- Deploy a Celery Job Queue with Traefik and Swarm
- Use Portainer to Uplevel your Awesomeness!
Deploy your Docker Apps with Kubernetes
- Kubernetes Hello World
- Kompose your NGINX service
- Deploy your Flask App with Kubernetes using kompose and kubectl
- Make your URLs pretty with an Ingress