Configure the moving pieces needed to get started with Apache Airflow.
What you'll get:
- Configure the Apache Airflow to use Celery and RabbitMQ as its Executor.
- Configure a PostgreSQL or MySQL as the Celery results backend.
- Configure a PostgreSQL or MySQL as the Apache Airflow database.
- My spreadsheet template that I use to keep track of databases, applications, and users.
- All configurations come with their corresponding entries in the Apache Airflow Configuration file. Do a simple word search to plug and play your configuration.
This EBook is for configuration purposes only. It does not include any information on developing with Apache Airflow, or deploying to either development or production instances.
This is not an official guide, or content that is any way endorsed by the Apache Airflow team. Any bugs or mistakes are my own. ;-)